Show me the Dutch version.
- Riding a challenging TTF is preferably done in the presence of a second person.
- It is preferable to have a cell phone available to call 112 in case of an emergency.
- Report technical faults in the park directly to the maintenance crew.
- The park is only accessible between sunrise and sunset.
- It is not allowed to change or add TTF’s in the park.
- Stray pets are not allowed in the park if there are bikers around.
- Use of a helmet is mandatory
- The use of a well maintained bike which is suitable for use in a bike park is required.
- The park is preferably used only if a second person is present.
- The signing of this declaration provides only permission for the use of the park for the signer.
- It is allowed to take an invitee into the park only once. The host highlights the safety regulations to the invitee and ensures that the invitee adheres to these regulations.
- When looking visitors are welcome , but may not use the park (see opportunity for invitee).
- Spectators must remain outside the fall zones of TTF’s.
- The TTF ‘s must first be studied before they are ridden.
- TTF’s are only to be used in the way for which they were designed and built.
- Do not overestimate your own technical capacities.
- The Wild Dukes Bike Park may not be used during the following wheather conditions: frost, freezing rain, thunderstorms, hail , snow and wind force greater than 6 on the Beaufort scale.
- The Wild Dukes Bike park may not be used if the wood or the ground is covered with ice or snow.
- The park is only allowed for minors if this agreement is signed by a parent.
- Children between 10 and 14 years old must be accompanied by a second person.
- Persons under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The undersigned has been given the access code after the signing of this agreement for access to Wild Dukes Bike Park. It is prohibited to give the access code to other people.
- Instructions of the management and/or crew are to be followed.
- The undersigned will use the Wild Dukes Bike Park at own risk
The undersigned declares that he/she has read the following safety regulations and will abide by them: